Friday, July 11, 2014

Viva la Verve

Good morning!

Just wanted to let you know that I am hosting this week's sketch challenge on the Viva la Verve challenge blog. I hope you will stop over and check it out - the Divas made some fabulous samples using sets from the new release.

Here is the card that I created..


I hope you'll stop by and see the sketch and hopefully create a little something to play along! There are prizes! :)

And be sure to check out the new Verve release - the sets are just beautiful.


Have a great day!



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Button Best - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Sahara Sand - SU!; Ballet Slippers, Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: The Sweetest Thing (Lavender) - My Mind's Eye
INK: Always Artichoke - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Detail White Embossing Powder - Stampendous; Crocheted lace; Sewing machine; Button twine

3 comments:

  1. Anya, I love the soft colors and the lace works so beautifully with the button stamp accenting! Lovely card and fantastic sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Anya. Love the sand and pink colors...so soothing! Love the way you carried your doily theme from your background into your embellishments. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!