Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi there! How are things?

I apologize for the lack of regular posts, but I have been staying busy with so many things going on around here. In a few short weeks we are going to start work on two of our larger room redos in the house - removing all the drywall, replacing the insulation, and then rebuilding it all. It is going to be huge, but I am really excited about it. The hard part is going to be finding a place to move all that furniture when the work starts. I don't seem to find those few minutes to squeeze in card making as much as I used to.

Today, though, I do have something I made for this week's Viva la Verve challenge. This week's sketch and inspiration photo were from Maureen Plut.



I switched it up a bit, making my card square, but here's what I came up with.


I used little bits from the Be Blessed, Wonderful Marvelous, and Peaceful Medallions sets. I really love the most recent releases from Verve - they have such great images and sentiments and I love how well everything goes together!

There is still some more time to join in with the sketch challenge fun, I hope you will!

Have a great day!



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Be Blessed, Wonderful Marvelous, Peaceful Medallions - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Lake House - Wplus9; Rustic White - PTI
PATTERNED PAPER: Nostalgia - My Mind's Eye
INK: Lake House - Wplus9; Poppy Parade - SU!
OTHER: Banner Bundle Die Set - Verve Stamps; Circle die - Spellbinders; Caribbean Twine - The Twinery; Chevron Embossing Folder - Sizzix; Washi tape

2 comments:

  1. Not to worry...summer is a busy time of activity for everyone and it's great you are taking the time to enjoy doing something other than crafting...although, this bit of creativity is amazing! Happy SUMMER, Anya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!