Saturday, April 12, 2014

All of my Smiles

Good morning!

I really love the sketch that Teresa came up with for this week's Viva la Verve challenge. Its one of those that is really versatile and allows for some fun pattern or color combinations.



The new Better Together set showed up in my mailbox earlier this week and I couldn't wait to use it.


I also used the Flag It Die Set - I use this little set of dies all.the.time. I really love the different shapes and its 20% off right now - at just over $10, its a steal!!

I hope you will join us for this week's sketch - your entry makes you eligible for a $100 gift certificate to the Verve store. You can find more details on the Viva la Verve blog. I hope you will join us!

Have a great day, we have a first birthday in the family to celebrate. Gotta love a one year old + smash cake! :)


---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Better Together - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Kraft - PTI; Soft Sky - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: The Sweetest Thing Lavender Collection - My Mind's Eye
INK: Wild Mango, White Pigment - Wplus9; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Flag It Die Set - Verve Stamps; Big Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles - Spellbinders; Butterfly Chip shapes - Studio Calico; button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!